So I finally found a few slow but good solution for saving my bandwidth and extracting zip file in Google Drive.
How to Extract Zip file within Google Drive
|Look the drop down menus|
- First of all Open your Google Drive and go to "New" and click on "Connect More App" option.
- Now Type Zip in search bar and choose Zip, UnZip app from the list.
- Now select the zip file and open it.
- You will need to authorize the app for the first time. This will download your files and save it on their server, if file is bigger it may take a little time (In my case it was 2 GB, actually I was download Remix OS but I had to download just one file from the zipped version).
- Once file is downloaded you can proceed by selecting the file and click on download.
|See the progress in upper left|
I am also thinking to make videos for these kind of tutorials, if you think you can help with it let me know through Facebook.